IT Network Support Enigneer - VMWare - Newbury
Are you an IT Network Support Engineer with VMware experience based around Newbury?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a market leader in developing and delivering integrated business solutions. You’ll be responsible for the design, delivery, and operation of systems and services.
In this varied role, you’ll be joining a small team to design, develop, implement and support systems for internal / external use.
You will join a highly successful market leading IT company that develop and deliver integrated business solutions. They employ over 300 staff Globally and have been established over 30 years ago and offer excellent career prospects.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience as an IT Network Support Engineer.
- Excellent experience with VMware.
- MCSA or equivalent Microsoft exam qualifications in MS Server, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal Departments and External customers.
- There will be travel involved and a UK driving licence will be required.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Network Support Engineer with a strong VMWare looking to join a leading global IT company.
Basic salary to £35,000 + Benefits
Commute from Reading / Hungerford / Andover / Swindon
Please send your CV to email@example.com in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Job ref: 13290